May 18 2006 07:53 am
Hello CSA and Friends of Shalom Orchard and Winery,
With great disappointment we have decided to cancel the Celebration due to the predicted rain on Saturday and uncertain conditions on Sunday. We plan to have a Summer Solstice Party on Saturday, June 24, so “save the date”! Keep your fingers crossed that the weather predictions are wrong, and the skies will clear, and the bees will fly!
Please come to the farm and see the blossoms if you are able. They should be beautiful all next week.
Hoping to see you all soon!
Charlotte and Jim
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.